• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    I really enjoyed the format last night. I think I prefer shorter stages with just one reload!

My request for a change would be to put the Classifier in the second half of the match. It would give us a couple of stages to get warmed up, rather than cold off the street.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It was a fun match. I think if at the end we could have run the whole thing as a field course that would have been a fun addition- although with that classifier extending back so far it probably would have taken a while to finish, as we could only run 2 speed shoots at a time. If it was set up so we could do 3 or 4 speed shoots at a time, and then the full bay as a field course I think we'd still probably end up finishing in the right time frame, and get a taste of everything.
    Thanks for mixing it up!

I wondered about that too. Is it legal to run a 56-shot stage in this Level of match?

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    I wondered about that too. Is it legal to run a 56-shot stage in this Level of match?
    Technically the 32 round limit applies only for Level III and above. Here's the rule:

"1.2.1.3 Long Courses: in Level III or higher matches must not require more than 32 rounds to complete. At any level match, course design and construction must not require more than 8 scoring hits from any single location or view, nor allow a competitor to shoot all targets in the course of fire from any single location or view."

Top Bottom