• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    An ex-coworker ordered 4 leashes a while back but I didn't have one of the colors to make the 4th. Then I started having to travel with my job and it got put on the back burner. I'm down in OKC right now for work and I stopped by a military surplus store picked up some paracord, grabbed a clasp and lighter from home depot and made this 6 ft. black and bright green leash. Just hanging out in the hotel at night anyways so why not.

BlackampBrightGreenLeash_zps314fe155.jpg

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Paracord is made of nylon so dogs are able to chew through it. Puppies have those sharp little teeth and like to chew so it probably wouldn't take long to get through it. I've made at least a dozen of them and no one has said anything about their dogs chewing them up. My dog doesn't chew on his leashes, only his toys so I don't have any experience with it.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Pretty cool. Me and my buddy were just talking about trying to make a sling for my Carbine.

It's not hard to make. It'll just be very time consuming and take lots of cord. For a regular cobra weave you can guesstimate about 1 foot of cord for every inch.

If you need any help with anything just let me know.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom