• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    We have our monthly match this coming Saturday. Main matches at 10 a.m. There is gonna be an Outlaw Up-Risin as a bunch of us is gonna shoot outlaw catergory. Come on out to Paradise Pass and check it out.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    As I posted on the SASS Wire:

"I was thinking about heading up that way on Saturday, but with temps in the mid-20's and chance of snow, I don't think it's worth the 2-1/2 hour (each way) drive.... I know, I'm a WUSS!!!"

BUT, if you're a cowboy and in the northern 1/3 of the state and are not shooting with these guys from time to time, you are missing out!!!

Have fun and stay safe.... Grizhicks

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Thanks fer the compiment Grizhicks. It is gonna be a tad chilly this weekend but it dont matter we will be shootin. Are you goin to Piqua, Ohio State shoot this year? Theys a bunch a Paradise cowboys gonna go. I hear Doc Eels puts on a good shoot.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    The winter shoots at Paradise Pass are always a great time. While waiting for the scores to get tallied there is always a nice bowl of something warm and filling afterwards. I'm going to try and make. But I have to fix my rifle, make press caliber changes, and load some ammo. Its going to be tough to get them all done today. I need to load a couple thousand rounds in large primer before switching to small primer. I need another 650XL.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Thanks fer the compiment Grizhicks. It is gonna be a tad chilly this weekend but it dont matter we will be shootin. Are you goin to Piqua, Ohio State shoot this year? Theys a bunch a Paradise cowboys gonna go. I hear Doc Eels puts on a good shoot.

No, on Piqua, that's too busy a weekend; our daughter runs the 500 Princess program and we're helping her that weekend. We are planning on going to Middletown for their blackpowder shoot and then the mideast regional.

End of June is the Indiana Blackpowder there at Paradise Pass; I'll even send you some blackpowder (but you'll have to do your own loading). :D

Later, Grizhicks

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    The score page for whatever reason is not working currently and CC Top is working to fix the problem. We had all of 9 hardcore shooters last Saturday out to brave the cold. I can honestly say my days as an outlaw gunfighter are over. I might be inclined to shoot gunfighter though. :D

Top Bottom