• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    At the Morgan County Fair yesterday, Paragon Conservation Club had a table. I chatted with the people manning it. They seemed like a nice group.

I've not been able to find out a whole lot about the place though, so I thought I'd ask here, in case anyone here has shot there or is a member there.
    Does anyone here know what they have there in terms of pistol/rifle range? Anyone here know how to become a member there?

Thanks!!!

IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    Seen this late, but I was on the waiting list for awhile, got passed and found out there is a 15-mile limit to become a member so very few will be even able to join this. I've been there once as a guest but just checking the place out. That's when I had them add me to the waiting list for quite some time only to find about the 15-mile rule.

https://sites.google.com/site/conservationclubparagon/about-us

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It's a nice little place. I'm fortunate enough to have a few friends who are members. I too wanted to join but can't because I live too far. It's a shame because I would go there often and happily donate my money to make it even better.

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    It's that way to keep it to locals only....otherwise it would get overrun by all the city folk...like Martinsville CC did, once the word got out about it. Good, bad?? That depends on your point of view I guess...

IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    It's a real shame. I live in the same county, in fact only 19 miles away, and still can't join, but rules are rules. It wouldn't get overrun by anyone if the 150 member cap was still set, but anyhoo, that's the way it goes.

Top Bottom