• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    I could understand (not condone) if it were just a bunch of teenagers and kids, but a mother taking her kids to do this....I'd like to know what meds she's on. Or should be on.

colts1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Kokomo
    I just thank god it wasn't a bushmaster bb gun!!! But on a serious note that mom deserves everything that the law can throw at her

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    She should spend time in lockup - then pay restitution for all the damage (and anyone that had a cracked car window should be paid for - her fault or not). The children should be placed in a foster home!

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I wonder who thought of doing this first. Did the mom ask the kids if they wanted to do this? Then the kids should have said "No, this is wrong." Did yhe kids ask the mom to drive them around while they shot? I would have gotten an @## whooping just for suggesting it when I was young.

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    Put a sign around her neck saying "I am a unfit mother and encouraged my children to break the law" and stick her on a corner. Then put her in jail, usually a mother encourages there children to do the right things not to be destructive.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    Bad mom, bad mom, whatcha gonna do?

SUSAN-BECKER_md.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    The whole lot of them, the mother and children should be lined up and killed by cannon fire. We don't want these kind of people in the gene pool.

Silverslider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    all you can do is scratch your head and say what the hell. this is just another example of why certain parts of our society are going to hell. lack of a good role model and discipline. lets be honest. young people are very impressionable and lack a certain sense of candor. i will admit i did some stupid **** when i was grwing up but not with my parents permission or encouragement

Top Bottom