• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Gayle Ruzicka, president of conservative Utah Eagle Forum, said the video was blatantly political. She said other offensive pledges included, "I pledge to be of service to Barack Obama," "I pledge allegiance to the funk, to the united funk of funkadelica," and pledges to not use plastic grocery bags and not flush the toilet after urinating.

Parents upset over 'leftist propaganda' video - Salt Lake Tribune

Any doubt the leftists are after are children?

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    That would be a good video if they cut just about a minute or 2 out. Most of those things they said are very noble and great causes to pledge too, Obama is not one of them. I really want to see a celebrity make a video like this for a conservative cause.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    YouTube - I Pledge!

Uh in an elementary school? I'm not a parent but if i had kids and they were forced to watch this i'd prolly Sh*t brix too.

The ending "pledge" of I pledge to be a "servant to our president, and all mankind. because together we can, together we are, and together we will be the change that we seek" thing fading into that creepy BO pic gave me the shivers.

Oh and what is this "21st century" slavery thing?

Last edited:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    YouTube - I Pledge!

Uh in an elementary school? I'm not a parent but if i had kids and they were forced to watch this i'd prolly Sh*t brix too.

The ending "pledge" of I pledge to be a "servant to our president, and all mankind. because together we can, together we are, and together we will be the change that we seek" thing fading into that creepy BO pic gave me the shivers.

You're right, I would utterly pass a cinder block and have some seriously harsh words for the school staff if my kids saw that!!! :xmad:

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    There is a lot of slavery around the world, not in the US so much, but MANY countries have illegal slavery, often sex slavery.

On another note.....why does anyone care what ACTORS "pledge" to do.....they make their living pretending to be someone other than who they are.....prolly what they're doing here too. DUH

Overall BS!!!

I pledge to hate you all.....

WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Hotdoger said:
    "I pledge to be of service to Barack Obama,"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcPA1ysSbwI pledge to be a "servant to our president

Can you imagine the (justifiable) screams from the Left about "fascist tyrant," "American monarchy," "dictator wannabe," etc., if anyone in the past eight years "pledged allegiance" to GWB -- let alone if GWB gave such drivel his implicit approval, by bundling it into a video to peddle to schoolkids?

But today, all I hear from left of center are crickets. Funny.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    F%$# THAT. "I pledge to be a servant to my president". SCR#W HIM and them. The President of the United States is a servant of the people. NOT the other way around. That is the last thing I need my kids to see is a bunch of drug addicts, morons, and sex crazed sluts telling them what life is about. When is this bulls$%t going to end?

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    You can almost hear these celebrities enjoying the sniffing of their own farts from all of this feel good self-righteous drivel. Someone should write a book or make a documentary following up on each of these pledges to see how truthful they've been and report back in one or two years.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I pledge to take back the country that my ancestors left me

I like your style, dude.

biglebowski21.jpg

Top Bottom