• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    FWIW.......when I......did the apt shizz,ehh.....?......25 yrs ago......the 2 spaces directly in front of yer door were 'your spaces'......they had 'guest parking' spaces on the end of each building(3 per end) and yer 'visitor(s)' s'pose to use those.......

'Course ......ya got the a-holes 'at don't follow 'at stuff...:rolleyes:...SO......took a '78 F150 ,4" body lift,6" spring lift with 38.5 GroundHawgs.....and drug 'at sumb**ch all'a way out to the entrance..... NO more pro'lems with'a dumazz after that.......:):

Got evict'd but.......damn was it worth it......HAHAHAhahaha.....:):

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    You could leave this inflatable car on your parking spot when you leave.

w-Jeep%20Liberty%2015'F-A.jpg

:dunno:

Nice!!

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    ^^^This.

I thought it was already covered in this thread, but guess not. ;)

I do rent a garage but, it's for my Harley not my car. It's not very close to my apartment either as the close ones were already taken. I didn't bring this up as I thought it would just confuse the matter.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well...since you did know going in that spots weren't assigned, it probably isn't technically a legitimate gripe...but...I say gripe on!

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    FWIW.......when I......did the apt shizz,ehh.....?......25 yrs ago......the 2 spaces directly in front of yer door were 'your spaces'......they had 'guest parking' spaces on the end of each building(3 per end) and yer 'visitor(s)' s'pose to use those.......

'Course ......ya got the a-holes 'at don't follow 'at stuff...:rolleyes:...SO......took a '78 F150 ,4" body lift,6" spring lift with 38.5 GroundHawgs.....and drug 'at sumb**ch all'a way out to the entrance..... NO more pro'lems with'a dumazz after that.......:):

Got evict'd but.......damn was it worth it......HAHAHAhahaha.....:):

Wtf? Your posts make my eyes bleed. And my head hurt.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    I live in an apartment as well, that doesn't have assigned spaces. I never usually have problem parking with in about 5 spaces of my door, unless i get off work after 8pm. I do have a gripe with a person with a handicap placard that doesn't park in the handicap space but decides to park in the regular spot right next to the handicap. There is nobody else in our area that has handicap placards except this person, but they like to take a regular spot away from whoever could use it.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    go get a a construction cone and tape a sign to it that says warning wet paint, wait for your spot to open up and place it there. You will need to rotate signs ,so people do no catch on though. you could also use warning: hot tar, sink hole, etc

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    Actually there are finance options that do not require a down payment on a mortgage and most time can include closing costs in the mortgage as well. I know you say you move around a lot but do you stay in a particular area? If so home ownership may be up your alley. You can look into condo's where yard work is provided or you can always hire someone to do your lawn care. You would likely save money and solve your problem.

But knowing there were no assigned spots when signing the lease you always take a risk with people who think they do not have to abide by the rules.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    :rolleyes:
    At's just the PAYment.......it'a cost helluva lot more'n 'at a month......

It costs more that rent to live in an apartment. You still have to eat and pay the bills. It's all relative.

The biggest differences are you don't have to worry about the parking situation and you're not just pi***ng away $9600 a year.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    So you get home late and everyone else gets home earlier. So since they get home earlier, they have to park further away so you get a closer spot? Did I miss something here? No assigned parking so nobody is in the wrong?

As far as the alarm going off, really?

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    So you get home late and everyone else gets home earlier. So since they get home earlier, they have to park further away so you get a closer spot? Did I miss something here? No assigned parking so nobody is in the wrong?

As far as the alarm going off, really?

Each apartment is allotted 2 spots, but they aren't assigned. Based on the number of cars vs the number of apartments I suspect some have more than 2 cars. Why should someone get 3 spots close to their apartment while I can't get one, just because of the hours I work?

And no, not really. It was a joke.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Actually there are finance options that do not require a down payment on a mortgage and most time can include closing costs in the mortgage as well. I know you say you move around a lot but do you stay in a particular area? If so home ownership may be up your alley. You can look into condo's where yard work is provided or you can always hire someone to do your lawn care. You would likely save money and solve your problem.

But knowing there were no assigned spots when signing the lease you always take a risk with people who think they do not have to abide by the rules.

I would like to be a home/condo owner. Just scared to buy. Lived in Toledo Oh from 05-07. Cincinnati, Oh 07-09. Pittsburgh Pa 09-12. Indy 2012-???

Top Bottom