PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Guess the jokes on me. 34 posts down to 6. Point proven. Pay twenty or get ****ed I guess. Lmfao. Childish ladies running here I guess.

Or... You can act such a fool that you get banned before you even get the chance to send the $20.

I'm laying odds at 50/50.

:popcorn:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Guess the jokes on me. 34 posts down to 6. Point proven. Pay twenty or get ****ed I guess. Lmfao. Childish ladies running here I guess.
    Just make quality posts. You said you were trying to get to 50 so obviously you want to buy something or sell something?
    This is why there are rules. You aren't the first, you won't be the last. The sooner you participate and start to become one of us the better it will be for you. Contribute. Post knowledge. A quality post.
    Once you are established you can spread your wings and make the one liners and stuff. And hopefully you keep contributing and dont just hit the classies and disappear.
    Many of us are friends on here. Because we met through here. Lifelong friendships can be made here. I hope you get as much out of INGO as I have. Trust me, they are not about money here, but if you do choose to pay the $20 site supporter fee then it goes to a good cause and your initial issue will be solved. 20 bucks is 20 bucks.
    Coming into someone's home and insulting them will never get you cookies and milk.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm rooting for you McKee. We need more activity in the classifieds AND your good commentary throughout the forum. :ingo:

If you keep being a smartass and making derogatory remarks towards the forum, you will get booted quick. Please use manners...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am a newbie on here and I must commend the works of the moderators. The rule is okay, it can be followed.
    I am amazed crazy gunner1 was still available. You would think we would be up to crazy gunner457 or something.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    And were gonna have fun, fun, fun, fill the runners get shootered.

Then we will have fun, fun, fun :rofl:

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    giphy.webp

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am a newbie on here and I must commend the works of the moderators. The rule is okay, it can be followed.
    Yeah, it isn't that hard. Just get involved in some of the threads and you can knock it out pretty quick, especially with all that is going on in the world right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom