PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Love it... CM is enorMOUSE
    I haven’t seen him in person. But I’ve seen the photos. Other than making it obvious he likes to feed ice cream cones to his unicorns, he does not look enormouse. Maybe a little overweight. I would think that if he were full on enormouse, the unicorn would buckle under his weight. They seem fairly comfortable with him on their back in the photo.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I haven’t seen him in person. But I’ve seen the photos. Other than making it obvious he likes to feed ice cream cones to his unicorns, he does not look enormouse. Maybe a little overweight. I would think that if he were full on enormouse, the unicorn would buckle under his weight. They seem fairly comfortable with him on their back in the photo.

Unicorns are magical creatures.

And there is this version of Thor now:

Thor-Fat-Look-In-Love-And-Thunder-Hollywood-Entertainment-DKODING.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Tell you what guys, we will let you both start a new forum and set the rules as you see the need. You can do that you know. It isn't hard it just takes hours of your life every day and will turn you hair grey. Ask me how I know. We have that rule in place for solid reasons that if you 2 would set in this chair for a week it would become very clear. To do it any other way puts undue stress on the all volunteer staff. And our operating software is strained to the limits right now.

Hey here's a great idea.......stop complaining. 10 years and a new guy that may be a runner. Yes we see you.
    You guys step up and help support the site. Wow what a concept. $25 and all the perks are yours for a year. Answer to all the questions.

If I come off short understand that we do our absolute best to make Ingo a solid place to be a member. I put in more hours as does BT than anyone knows.

Ingo has been good to me. The friendships and learning curve (the original reason for starting the site anyway) have been enormouse.

So, step up.

Wait! Wut? $25?

I am going to have to start a go fund me!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

About 6'2" maybe, and has a voice for radio.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom