PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I’m also on multiple forum and I have not come across any rules like this before

I’m also on multiple forum and I have not come across any rules like this before

:wow:

2 identical posts, same thread.

If becoming a functional participating member here is that much of a burden, may I suggest ponying up $$$'s and becoming a site supporter to access the classifieds.

But be very aware, that I and others will not do business with person who are here to raid the classifieds.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well that is mighty nice of you. I detect a bit of snark in your post. That's OK, most of us are pretty snarky.

I would not recommend too much too soon, and especially not with the mods.

The hammer is all warmed up and ready to go. There has been a bit too much lately. His hammer is bigger than yours.
    hammerfight.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm sure there are several that hate the 50 post rule, some may not know it though. It was somewhere between my 25th and 50th post I realized I liked telling you guys what I think. I'm sure they hate hearing what I think. Be careful what you wish for. LOL

Seriously though great group of folks here...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You are accepted now. If you find some discussions you are interested in and join them you will make friends and have a lot of fun.

If you cop an attitude and try to hit fifty with one liners you will not be here long enough to get to know you.

It is up to you to join in.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Maybe next year ill be accepted

OK. Where to start. You know the old saying that acceptance and respect are earned yes....????

It is true. We as a group do not know you. You have not put a face on your user name yet. It is not that hard to do. Join in. Get involved. Express yourself.
    This may seem like a good old boys club but look at join dates and post counts. I have been here since 12/2011. In that time I have met some of the finest people I have ever known and I have known some very fine people. The experiences offered from being involved have been endless. The knowledge has been endless as well.

Wallflowers seldom get asked to dance. If ever.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe next year ill be accepted
    Yes. INGO auto-acceptance is grueling process which is only possible once per year. And hey. You missed the deadline by just a few hours. Sux that you have to wait around until 10:59:59 PM Feb 16, 2021 for another chance at INGO auto-acceptance. And then it’s only a small chance. Many apply but few are chosen.

Or. There’s an alternative process to become “accepted”. It’s harder. It requires you to engage with other members and join the conversation. But there’s no deadline and doesn’t require you to wait for next February.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes. INGO auto-acceptance is grueling process which is only possible once per year. And hey. You missed the deadline by just a few hours. Sux that you have to wait around until 10:59:59 PM Feb 16, 2021 for another chance at INGO auto-acceptance. And then it’s only a small chance. Many apply but few are chosen.

Or. There’s an alternative process to become “accepted”. It’s harder. It requires you to engage with other members and join the conversation. But there’s no deadline and doesn’t require you to wait for next February.

You need to show your rep. This is rep worthy.....:):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think INGO’s 50 post rule oppresses people of shyness. Open borders now!!!! :rockwoot:

disclaimer: some statements expressed or implied in the above post may be for the purposes of satire, sarcasm, or it’s just a ****ing joke, and may not reflect the poster’s actual views in real life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom