PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I will definitely check that out. Thanks for the heads up. Burning up ammo and group activities in 2021, do you people even have rules? I like it.

Treat the gun as if it is loaded (some argument on this one being necessary)
    Point gun in safe direction
    Finger off trigger till ready to shoot
    Check target area safe

DEAIV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2021
    Southwest Indy
    This reply by BigGuyinMuncie describes my experience perfectly. Couldn't agree more.

"I am still working on my 50 posts. Actually kind of glad that it's set up this way. If not I would not have started reading all of the posts I have and would not have found out how much info is on this site. It's been great reading some of the other members stories, tips, and legal info. Stick around and keep reading. Promise you won't be sorry....I know I'm not."

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is amazing how many people get their fiddy in this thread.

The self immolation crowd and defisisteration crowd are entertaining too.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Basically pull the grenade and throw the pin? Got it! All jokes aside some people need to commit your list to memory.

We do our best.
    NWI has a once-a-year event to help families new to shooting. We didn't have one this year, but here is a thread about a previous event we had.

hpd855

Member From INGO's Early Days
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    No sir, I'm a chevy boy but if I ever grow up (get rich) I'll become a Dodge man! Grew up in a racing family. Never knew any different so I wrench. Lol. Currently a fleet mechanic for a utility company.
    I work on them all now, when it comes to the newer ones, you just might want to stick to the Chevy's. LOL

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I see a bunch of the original complainers are still listed at less than 50 posts. A lot under 100 and that was close to 10 years ago. Do we still have the race to 50 thread going?? I have been hiding a while.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Still remember the remarks, including that I was just trying to "get to fifty posts"
    and oh yeah, "huh huh his name includes a BJ".

I'm reminded of watching each other and the "Don't be stupid" stop command from deeper dives, of pulling hair out from both sides of you're head (BOZO).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom