PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You're a Masshole too? Huh.... seemed too nice to be one.

You started shooting back right?
    While it may have been considered, we did not. He did lose his ability to shoot on his property as the judge placed a ban on it because he is too stupid to understand what a backstop is. He never appealed that ruling so it stands. He also lost his carry permit since he was convicted of criminal recklessness involving a firearm.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Anyone named Kelly has gotta be a chick.
    Kelly Johnson, designed the U-2 and SR-71

Kelly Tripuka played in the NBA, college basketball at Norte Dame

Kelly Williams formerly at Fox News

Kelly James the Operations Superintendent at the 932 ACS in Iceland

My great great grandfather, his brother was named Theophillus so…

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Kelly Johnson, designed the U-2 and SR-71

Kelly Tripuka played in the NBA, college basketball at Norte Dame

Kelly Williams formerly at Fox News

Kelly James the Operations Superintendent at the 932 ACS in Iceland

My great great grandfather, his brother was named Theophillus so…
    1697215372887.png 1697215471124.png

BigNyaKelly

Coffee Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2023
    Worcester
    I type really fast haha./ I tried to only post stuff that felt like it was good, solid posts that contributed. It would have been nice to instead have a way to send a pic of my license or something to verify me, as my real goal was to simply buy something from the classifieds.

You all seem like lovely people and yes I am a woman lol.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I type really fast haha./ I tried to only post stuff that felt like it was good, solid posts that contributed. It would have been nice to instead have a way to send a pic of my license or something to verify me, as my real goal was to simply buy something from the classifieds.

Tell me you’re from the east coast without telling me you’re from the east coast. Lol

BigNyaKelly

Coffee Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2023
    Worcester
    Tell me you’re from the east coast without telling me you’re from the east coast. Lol
    East coast? more like BEAST COAST - haha I don't let the Cali folks win with their "Best Coast" nonsense.

I do plan on moving away from my communist state at some point, but for now the gun laws haven't been a problem (4 ARs as kitted out as anyone elses, 5 pistols that are just as nice, a semi auto shotgun, some lever guns. I'm not exactly hurting for guns.)

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

You're fine; don't mind the folks giving you a hard time, that's standard fare around here.

The 50 post rule isn't really meant to verify that you're a human and not a bot, so much as to give people a chance to get to know you before you jump right in to doing sales, and give some sort of incentive to either participate, or financially support the forum. So that's why the second option you mentioned doesn't exist.

Hope you find what you're looking for, and then decide to stick around and join the community. It's loads of fun! :)

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    East coast? more like BEAST COAST - haha I don't let the Cali folks win with their "Best Coast" nonsense.

I do plan on moving away from my communist state at some point, but for now the gun laws haven't been a problem (4 ARs as kitted out as anyone elses, 5 pistols that are just as nice, a semi auto shotgun, some lever guns. I'm not exactly hurting for guns.)
    Nah it was the license and permission stuff. It comes through thick because it’s what’s been bred into you by the nanny state. We don’t ask permission we just get banned like the good lord wanted us to lol. Same with guns.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

At least you admitted that you're a woman. :): To be honest I'm not suggesting that you're a bad person. I don't really know you and that's why I made the comment about not making an initial post in the Intro/Greeting thread.

BigNyaKelly

Coffee Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2023
    Worcester
    Nah it was the license and permission stuff. It comes through thick because it’s what’s been bred into you by the nanny state. We don’t ask permission we just get banned like the good lord wanted us to lol. Same with guns.
    Oh haha that's fair. I just figure I'm flashing my license every time I go to a restaurant, range, pick up my perscriptions, etc, etc. So I'm not exactly afraid of some guys from Indiana seeing my license.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    @BigNyaKelly Take a gander at the 3rd link in my signature. That explains what we are all about with the 50 quality posts.

(if you are on a phone, you may need to turn your phone sideways for the sig to show up.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom