PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Mmm I dunno. Lots of places ask for a number. It can be a home number, right? Worth the $10 to not give out my number.
    * straight, I don’t give my # to anybody I don’t know. I still get the occasional spam call from a prince in Nigeria, I don’t answer. If you’re not in my contacts, I don’t answer.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    When I delivered applian es for lowes back in the early 00s the store would give you directions from the customer to their house from the store. If you werent familiar with the area it stunk a big one. That was when gps was starting to be useful and affordable. Still had alot of bugs to be fixed when one of the srivers bought a unit for the truck.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I remember when pagers were a thing before cellphones. You'd get a page and then had to go and find a phone somewhere.
    My first job as a nurse practitioner was with a geriatrics practice. Had to see folks in nursing homes all over central IN. I had a pager and kept a bag of quarters in the car to answer my pages at pay phones. When we got company cell phone (Motorola flip phone) I thought I had died and gone to heaven but the nurses figured it out and paged even more.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I remember when I went to Vocational school. There were two phone booths out on the sidewalk. A prank a couple students liked to pull was to put some sort of grease on the ear and mouthpiece of the phone and go into the other booth and wait for someone to walk by. They would call the other booth and hope that whoever would answer. Getting grease on their ear and the side of their mouth. I never really thought that was funny myself.
    Remember the days when you would actually allow any part of the handset on a public phone to touch your ear or your mouth?

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    There is actually a video going around the internet right now of a guy doing this hahah

Top Bottom