GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Thanks for fixing my title, mods!

Gone....

This is a blonde-colored laminated cabinet, which is divided into 30 equal sections. I believe it's original intent/purpose was for something like placement with one end against a wall, and extending out into a shop or store.... to display items like shoes or packaged shirts or folded trousers for sale, and accessible from both sides. It is in very good, nearly new condition.

It could use a little more cleaning, as I have only wiped it down with Windex and a cloth. In the last pic, you'll notice one strip of laminate is missing from one horizontal divider near the top/center. I have that piece and will glue it back in place Friday AM. This cabinet is quite heavy (likely all of 140-150lbs) and will require at least two strong men, and a pick-up truck or trailer or small box van, to move. I had to use my mover's-type 4-wheel dolly (seen in pics) to move it 60ft. It is not the kind of cabinet you will want to be moving about, often.

It measures 41.5"H X 47"W X 23"Deep. Each compartment is 6.5"H X 8.5"W X23Deep. It is one of the cabinets like Southern Shores or Sauder that is 'assembled at home'...... with the turn-post type fasteners. There are no stains or gouges or chips to speak of, and it's a nice looking piece.

Asking $15 FTF only on the northwest side of Indianapolis (near 56th & Georgetown Rd). PM or e-mail with questions -or- for phone and directions....

PartitionStorageRack001-1.jpg

PartitionStorageRack002-1.jpg

PartitionStorageRack003-1.jpg

Thanks for looking! ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom