• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I prefer the spikes lpk without the trigger. For a trigger I go with either Geissele or ALG. And I've found the Noveske take down pins fit better than most, some brands are too tight. That all having been said, the PSA Premium lpk trigger is sometimes surprisingly good.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I just ordered a LPK with MOE grip from PSA for $65 a couple nights ago. I personally don't get too concerned with the trigger in the kits, because they have all worked for me so far and I'm not shooting benchrest.

cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    It sounds like most people here don't really have a problem with most lpks out there. So many of the online review around claim fit problems etc. I'm sure the one I ordered will work just fine.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Spikes makes quality components. I've installed their standard LPK before, and it was fine. No issues to date.

It sounds like most people here don't really have a problem with most lpks out there. So many of the online review around claim fit problems etc. I'm sure the one I ordered will work just fine.

Top Bottom