• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    My father in-law just passed away at 11:20 this evening. He was a Vietnam vet. He was in the Marines. He was a Good man who had been dealing with Parkinson's for the last 4 years. He was 66 years old. He had a big heart and was very loved by his step children. Please say a prayer for him and the family.

I don't know why I am posting this to so many people who have no clue as to who this man is. It just felt like the right thing to do. I don't know why.

Rest in peace Tom Curl. You will be missed.:( :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    I don't know why I am posting this to so many people who have no clue as to who this man is. It just felt like the right thing to do. I don't know why.

He served his country well and protected those having no clue as to who they were. It just felt like the right thing to do. :patriot:

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    May the Lord welcome him into his loving arms and grant your family peace and comfort.

The Vietnam Vets never got the Honor and respect they Deserved for doing their best in screwed up war. I have a Brother-in-law who was in country 68-69, doesn't talk much about it. But he talks plenty about how the vets were treated when they returned. R.I.P may he receive his rewards now that he has left this life behind and gone on to the next.

Last edited:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My father in-law just passed away at 11:20 this evening. He was a Vietnam vet. He was in the Marines. He was a Good man who had been dealing with Parkinson's for the last 4 years. He was 66 years old. He had a big heart and was very loved by his step children. Please say a prayer for him and the family.

Rest in peace Tom Curl. You will be missed.:( :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
    My father in law passed about 10 years ago of agent orange. 57yrs old at the time. Quiet guy, as most Vietnam vets are. Two Purple Hearts, that he never talked about. He had a drinking problem as most do. He was a very good man, hard working, never asked for help. But always willing to lend a helping hand. Yeah I think I know your father in law, and yeah I know he must of been a good man also. Prayers are with you and his family*** god bless!. RIP Carlton Brown

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thank you for your service Tom. God speed. RIP.

Prayers and positive thoughts to you and family.

Posting here was just the right thing to do.

Top Bottom