• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NiDanHeno

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    New Palestine, IN
    So from what I have seen around here so far I'm thinking this will be both educational and entertaining.

So as many are waiting on their LTCH to arrive, especially given the current wait times, how are you passing the time (or have passed the time)?

Gathering your gear? Trying on different holsters?
    Checking out how you look in the mirror?
    Wondering if you're printing or if that new IWB holster makes your butt look fat? Trying on your newly revamped CC wardrobe? (OC's feel free to comment it is your right after all)
    Working on your quick draw? (please for the love of all things holy tell me you safety checked first)
    Maybe taking up a new hobby? (might I suggest creating a post by hand?)
    Found a book about beers of the world and now your working through each of them?
    Or maybe just maybe you have decided to pour yourself into INGO, reading every post and finally working up the courage to start your very own thread.

So let's hear it, what say you?
    :popcorn:

david76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    From my personal experience the only advice I have is to get a piece of carpet that matches whats in the front room and learn how to install it so when your done pacing around in circles and have worn through it, you can fix it. LOL

One good thing though I did get to know the mail man a lot better in the last few months

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I like to stand on my head, in 10 feet of water, and stack greasy BB's with a toothpick.

It's not a very constructive hobby, but it takes up my time.

david76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    I like to stand on my head, in 10 feet of water, and stack greasy BB's with a toothpick.

It's not a very constructive hobby, but it takes up my time.

You would get that done before ever getting your LTCH though:)

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    I have had my lifetime since April of last year. From the day I applied online to when it showed up in my mailbox was less than a week. And I live in Marion Co.

Wife is going next month to get her LTCH, I hope we do not have to wait forever.

PMR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    NWI, Cedar Lake
    I was printed today going to the local PD Tuesday to pass the time/weeks/months I'm going to look at every post from a noob with less than 50 and report the ones that don't meet the good post criteria. :D

Guest I better start with this one. :):

Pat

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Just wear your holster around. Lol. Maybe a cardboard insert painted black would get you in eanough trouble to pass some time

Top Bottom