Not open for further replies.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    First post ... the pressure!

A very warm welcome to y'all. Native Hoosier here (and bought my first gun there), although I've been gone for well more than a decade. Through chance/fate/luck/divine intervention, life is bringing me back home. Right now I'm house hunting, and plan to relocate to central Indiana sometime this summer. Figure I'd get a jump on things and subscribe to INGO now. Because, you know ... priorities :cool:

As my name, profile, and avatar all imply, I'm a pretty big fan/student of the Avtomat Kalashnikova, its many variants and evolutions. I've been active on my current state's gun forums for several years now (and helped found one site), and I also spend a fair amount of time on a couple nationwide gun forums. I look forward to contributing here, getting to know you folks (especially my fellow AK guys & gals), sharing experiences, learning more, and hopefully lending a bit of help as well. When I settle back in, I'll be looking to join a nice membership range or private gun club around the central part of the state, so any/all suggestions are appreciated! The longer the shooting distance, the better. When I'm not buying, selling, or shooting guns, I love exploring the outdoors - from mountain tops to ocean floors and every elevation in between. I'm also a big fan of animals, particularly rescue dogs, and enjoy volunteering with shelters and foster groups. Oh, and I like to brew lousy beer and drink good whiskey.

Hopefully that's enough of an introduction for now. TL;DR ... hi, thanks for having me, and I'm glad to be here. Well, I'll be glad to be here when I actually get here, but that's not too far down the road.

Cheers! :ingo:

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Welcome back to INGO from Hamilton county!
    WelcomeBackPooch.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom