• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Pastor acquitted in Interstate 8 checkpoint incident, anderson, charges, patrol - News - YumaSun

Pastor Anderson JURY TRIAL ended Today in Yuma with a verdict of NOT GUILTY

Yuma AZ .

Obstructing public thoroughfare (a class 3 misdemeanor).

Resisting an order directing (a class 2 misdemeanor).

Border Patrol check point on I - 8

DPS assisting .

Questioned authority .

Tasered - Drug from car .

Improper unconstitutional POLICE action ?

Jury finds him not guilty

How many more go unknown ?

YouTube - sanderson1611's Channel

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Refused to ID himself. Refused to move his vehicle over when ordered too. Refused to exit the vehicle when ordered too...

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Even though he was acquitted he still lost..and for what? Doesn't make any sense to me.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Even though he was acquitted he still lost..and for what? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Oh, I don't know, suspicionless checkpoints set up within our borders where travel is prohibited unless you produce your papers? And, that is the ONLY reason the the barricades where set up. Simply to prove to federal agents that you exist by flashing your government approved papers. Seems like a good cause to me. Your freedom may vary.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

if you die to protect freedoms of others is it not worth it? I think its WELL worth it everytime. We must stop this illegal oppression and abuse of our inalienable rights. If that means we must go through hardships to be victorious then so be it.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Gee wiz, if there was nothing to hide, all he had to do is cooperate.

I would suggest you take a few minutes/hours/days and critically think about the concept of privacy, and why its important. The concept of privacy was never intended to hide illicit activity. It's concepts are meant to hinder government tyranny. Did you trust the Bush administration using the PATRIOT ACT? Do you trust the Obama administration using the PATRIOT ACT?

Here is a good start.

SSRN-'I've Got Nothing to Hide' and Other Misunderstandings of Privacy by Daniel Solove

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Gee wiz, if there was nothing to hide, all he had to do is cooperate.

Exactly. Which is why I am such a strong supporter of President Obama's new "Random Rectal Probes For Everyone Everywhere" program.

After all, if you aren't carrying contraband up there, you have no reason to object. It goes a lot faster and easier if you cooperate.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Exactly. Which is why I am such a strong supporter of President Obama's new "Random Rectal Probes For Everyone Everywhere" program.

After all, if you aren't carrying contraband up there, you have no reason to object. It goes a lot faster and easier if you cooperate.

LOL

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    633564940352646100-Sheeple.jpg

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Here is why what this pastor* did is of dire importance. Listen to this conversation, and watch the faces of the enforcers involved. They got caught. They got caught lying and trying to subvert the Constitution.

If my citizenship status is in question why was the first thing out of your mouth "can I look in your trunk".

Also, notice the words used.

"Am I being detained"

"No, you are being secondaried." (new made up legalese)

Also note how the one enforcer clearly did not want to be accountable - recorded. He bolts at the sight of the camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtawrFXqEdg

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Refused to ID himself. Refused to move his vehicle over when ordered too. Refused to exit the vehicle when ordered too...

He was being unconstitutionally questioned about his citizenship 60 miles from a border checkpoint along a EAST-WEST highway. He asked if he was being detained? Since we all know how it is unconstitutional to question a person about their immigration status unless there is RAS or PC for a crime that was committed.

I hope he sues the hell out of the border patrol and get PAID!!!!!!

INGunGuy

Top Bottom