• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    When I was stationed in El Paso, TX twice during the mid-eighties and early-nineties, this happend to me several times on my trips back home to Colorado. I often took a back way through Alamagordo. We were stopped and questioned many times. It's been going on for a long time. At the time I was in my twenties and it never occurred to me to argue, though it felt wrong at the time.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    I cannot believe this doesn't get more press coverage. I hate that we are made to feel guilty whn questioned by police.

I hope he wins any lawsuit if he truly was passive.
    Offering them no resistance but standing firm in his rights and beaten for it?

This is why we fear the law enforcement community.

There is always the fear that they will abuse or assault us for non compliance while they are violating our rights.

Sad but obviously true.

The videos show just how confused they are when someone refuses to give up their rights to just get along.

When that confusion turns to anger and frustration is when people get hurt or killed which is just plain inexcusable IMHO.

When I was stationed in El Paso, TX twice during the mid-eighties and early-nineties, this happend to me several times on my trips back home to Colorado. I often took a back way through Alamagordo. We were stopped and questioned many times. It's been going on for a long time. At the time I was in my twenties and it never occurred to me to argue, though it felt wrong at the time.

Top Bottom