• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I love how he politely yet firmly shoots holes through BS gun Myths. When he addressed The “Don’t rest your Mag on the ground” urban range legend I laughed. Like most I hear that obsolete advice most of us quite a bit.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    I get PMac vids via email when he releases them. Always look forward to a new edition of Basic Dude Stuff every Wednesday. Pat is my man crush,...but not like in a gay sort of way or anything. :naughty:

Dirty Steve

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I get PMac vids via email when he releases them. Always look forward to a new edition of Basic Dude Stuff every Wednesday. Pat is my man crush,...put not like in a gay sort of way or anything. :naughty:

Dirty Steve

You can have Pat. I'll take his better half. ;)

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I love how he politely yet firmly shoots holes through BS gun Myths. When he addressed The “Don’t rest your Mag on the ground” urban range legend I laughed. Like most I hear that obsolete advice most of us quite a bit.
    IME in classes, he and Mike Pannone were both really good at that and I picked up quite a bit from both. Of course they share a very similar martial heritage.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    IME in classes, he and Mike Pannone were both really good at that and I picked up quite a bit from both. Of course they share a very similar martial heritage.
    Dave Spaulding class I took was the same. Funny how the vetted instructors that aren’t in it for an internet profile “AKA Instructors with actual real world experience “ throw the BS flag on what a lot of time has become popular gun culture bull

Top Bottom