• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    It's a good story, though I don't know how it made it to print. Tons of grammatical errors throughout the book, and there were way too many times that made me go, "Why is he repeating this, he already explained this earlier in the book" when explaining how something worked, what it's use was, etc.

Even with that, I'll read the sequel if it's free...Like I said, the story line has me hooked.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    ^^ This. Character development was weak and didn't give me much reason to care about them. It seemed more like a military how-to manual than an engaging story. This guy really loves his military acronyms. There were several instance of deus ex machina and I'm not clear how they got all that military hardware. Still, I'll also read the sequel if I don't have to pay for it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    He doesn't respond well to criticism of his 'book'. It is dry, and not well-written. Don't dare rain on his parade in a neg review, or he and his fan-boys (and girls) will go after you hammer and tongs.

If you scan some of his other work, he tends to ramble and go off-topic, never to return.

I suppose it's worth a read, but rather predictable.

I would like to see a SHTF book from the 'other side'... Any of those on the market? Or the stories of the totally unprepared... I think you can actually employ the bad guys to tell the same story.

Top Bottom