• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Yep.

Bunch of well dressed young physically fit lads a threat? Ha!
    See the old, somewhat flabby balled guy with the gray goatee leaned up against that building over there in the shade. He’s just minding his own business…
    He doesn’t do much PT anymore but his skillset hasn’t diminished, he’s kept up with the times, knows the area and has stayed in contact with the rest of his team drinking buddies who are in a similar place in life and close by.

That’s the guy these “well dressed, physically fit lads” don’t want to f**k with.
    Chubby, gray hairs… They are many.
    This right here ^^
    The Graybeards are the ones to watch out for.
    Don't have the family ties to worry about ( kids already raised and gone from the house.
    Have been aroun long enough to see all the bad changes to the country.
    Most have little or nothing to lose and have had a pretty good life.
    House and possessions paid for.
    More than a Glock and a AR15 and a couple of spare magazines.
    Already have plenty of ammunition and firearms that they know how to use.
    Are not easily shook and make hasty decisions.
    Don't have a lot to look forward to and just want to be left alone.
    Too fat to run and to old to physically fight.
    They know that there is no such thing as a fair fight.
    Refuse to live on their knees in chains and not afraid to de on their feet.
    That flag and the Constitution still mean something.

At least this is the way I feel about it. Freedom has never been free!
    Never trust anyone that runs their mouth and hides behind a mask. Know your friends and know you enemies. Trust no one that hasn't earned it. Common sense will always win the day.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Resilience before resistance.

How do you feed say 100 fit young men doing the front stuff.
    100 breakfast lunches dinners and a snack. 300 meals a day.

So why does it matter if they cannot be fed. Now if they arrived and had a modern day chuck wagon and a refrigerated semi in a parking lot with a small tent city then let me know.
    No sure I had chow 3 times a day while on deployment, at most 2 meals a day.
    But I wasn't in the Air Force or Navy either.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    This right here ^^
    The Graybeards are the ones to watch out for.
    Don't have the family ties to worry about ( kids already raised and gone from the house.
    Have been aroun long enough to see all the bad changes to the country.
    Most have little or nothing to lose and have had a pretty good life.
    House and possessions paid for.
    More than a Glock and a AR15 and a couple of spare magazines.
    Already have plenty of ammunition and firearms that they know how to use.
    Are not easily shook and make hasty decisions.
    Don't have a lot to look forward to and just want to be left alone.
    Too fat to run and to old to physically fight.
    They know that there is no such thing as a fair fight.
    Refuse to live on their knees in chains and not afraid to de on their feet.
    That flag and the Constitution still mean something.

At least this is the way I feel about it. Freedom has never been free!
    Never trust anyone that runs their mouth and hides behind a mask. Know your friends and know you enemies. Trust no one that hasn't earned it. Common sense will always win the day.
    Excellent write up.....

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No sure I had chow 3 times a day while on deployment, at most 2 meals a day.
    But I wasn't in the Air Force or Navy either.
    Well if your test scores had been higher...

OK, now that I've help derail the thread, I'll try to get it back on track. There was a Boss Hogg sighting...

I Invented the Internet

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    IN
    A few years ago when I lived in Virginia, I saw a giant "patriotfront.org" spray painted across an overpass. I'd never heard the name but my curiosity was piqued. I figured they were a non-profit or something. I get home and peruse their website, and the moment I read disparaging commentary about minorities, I clicked the X button. Thanks but no thanks, PF.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My comments are in blue.

Looks like Russ McQuaid still had Boss Hogg's number from when he interviewed him after (quite a bit after IIRC) the riots in 2020 when Boss Hogg went MIA for the weekend.

INDIANAPOLIS — Mayor Joe Hogsett has condemned the march of approximately 75 members of a group researchers call white nationalist and fascist through downtown Indianapolis this weekend.

“Hate has no place in Indianapolis,” read the mayor’s statement. “The individuals who marched downtown yesterday do not represent the values of our community and we condemn their message in the strongest terms possible.”

(Don't remember any statement like this when 104 businesses were burned and/or looted, people murdered, in 2020... just sayin...)

“They’re pretty well known among people who study these groups,” said Professor Jeffrey Isaac of Indiana University. “They’re a white supremacist group and they articulate this idea of the Great Replacement which is widespread among far-right groups in the world today. They claim to reclaim America.”

“A lot of these groups came out of Charlottesville,” said Isaac. “Certainly some of the were involved in January 6th. Some of them probably have overlapping memberships with some of these other groups like the Proud Boys or the Three Percenters or the Oath Keepers.”

(Who the **** is Jeffrey Isaac? Excellent question! I'll do Russ's job and tell you. IU Poli Sci professor from B-Town. Also on the "Indiana University Sweatshop Advisory Board" and has written a number of books including: "Democracy in Dark Times" as well as "Power and Marxist Theory". Hey Jeff, the Three Percenters aren't actually a group, it's a broad term.)

The manifesto on the Patriot Front website is replete with quotes from Henry Ford, Charles Lindbergh, Calvin Coolidge, Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson and Theodore Roosevelt.

(Well if it doesn't quote Mao, or Marx, or Lenin, or Castro and does quote four American Presidents, the guy who made automobiles available to the masses, and an American Aviation Icon? This group is obviously fascist and must be condemned. Any bets this guy was pearl-clutching when Vauhxx Booker was trespassing and started a fight with people who'd given him a ride, and a beer?)

Full disclosure: I know nothing about this group. I do know there was no spray-paint on the Soldiers and Sailors Monument, no businesses looted and/or burned. I also know that a group dressed identically showed up a a Glen Youngkin rally with tiki torches. One of the white supremacists... was black. Pretty inclusive, or there just aren't that many white supremacists?

While State Capitol Police observed the march Saturday, the group’s procession was apparently legal and non-violent.
    (Paragraph 15, way to go Russ!)

Last edited:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Saw reddit freaking out and having an aneurysm about this.

Indianapolis had over 200 murders last year and an untold amount of other violent crime... Statistically, these guys aren't a problem. Not sure why everyone is up in arms over some political larpers and acting as if they are making Indianapolis unsafe to be in.

The ones that aren't feds may hold some questionable world views but they're not making it unsafe to go outside after dark or killing people over silly disputes and drug beefs.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Indianapolis had over 200 murders last year and an untold amount of other violent crime... Statistically, these guys aren't a problem. Not sure why everyone is up in arms over some political larpers and acting as if they are making Indianapolis unsafe to be in.

The ones that aren't feds may hold some questionable world views but they're not making it unsafe to go outside after dark or killing people over silly disputes and drug beefs.
    but but but white supremacist's!!!!11!1!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

As much as I despise what they stand for, I'd take these guys protesting like this over the "summer of love" mostly peaceful protesters.

Downtown still hasnt recovered from those mostly peaceful protesters. Yet today, you wouldnt even know these clowns were there.

Though I kinda wish we had the same law Kentucky(?) has. No masks allowed at protests. Lets see your purty faces boys and girls.

Let them march so we can laugh and point.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    As much as I despise what they stand for, I'd take these guys protesting like this over the "summer of love" mostly peaceful protesters.

Downtown still hasnt recovered from those mostly peaceful protesters. Yet today, you wouldnt even know these clowns were there.

Though I kinda wish we had the same law Kentucky(?) has. No masks allowed at protests. Lets see your purty faces boys and girls.

Let them march so we can laugh and point.

Everyone has the right to protest but I wouldn't want to live in a world where the government or others can identify you and list you as participating in a protest, whether it be to punish you or just to keep additional tabs on you for the purpose of general data collection on the populace. I'd rather just see a law where if you commit a crime while concealing your identity, that the punishment is increased.

No one should be punished simply for trying to conceal their identity and protesting, and there may come a day where you are angry enough at something that you wish to take a stand with others to voice your concern. You shouldn't risk punishment from the opposition, whether it be people on the other side of the issue trying to dox you so you lose your job and livelihood, for example. For that reason, I support masks and identity concealment 100% when it comes to protests.

Top Bottom