Patriot Supply in Muncie, free Life Straws.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    I have it on high authority that there's a Patriot Supply store opening in Muncie. Grand opening is the 4th of July at 9am, they're giving away a free LifeStraw to the first 100 customers. Price on these is usually around the $25 range. Awesome BoB product.

The address is:
    4201 N Old State Road 3,
    Muncie, IN 47303

There are solar products, 25 year shelf-life food, bug-out bag type products, tents, bags, water filtration (including Berkey), a huge selection of non-GMO heirloom seeds, seed vaults, gardening products, books, and more. I will be there, hope you guys can make it, as of right now INGO is the only board this info is posted on. I believe the owner is still in the talks with INGO on becoming an advertiser as well.

To get a good idea of what will be there, their website is mypatriotsupply.com

Open carry very welcome. :D

:ingo:

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like an interesting store. I wouldn't be able to attend that day, but will check it out some other time.

thanks for the info.

bglaze

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Muncie, IN
    Duuuude! I've been planning a survival trip, and after looking at their website, I will definitely be stopping in!

Medicinal Herb Garden Seeds actually caught me eye. Planting medicinal herbs in my back yard has honestly never crossed my mind before.

And, I want a Lifestick. So, yeah.

Thanks for posting.

vedearduff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I work near by and decided to stop on my way home. They have a fairly large show room, with a good sellection. Their seed area is fairly large and well designed. They have a decent sellection of camping/bug out gear.

I didn't have a lot of time this evening and could not stay long, I plan on going back for their grand opening.

I was pleasantly surprised when I was offered my choice of a book (I failed to notice the title) or the Life Straw mentioned in the OP. I thought that was for the grand opening.

I expect to be a regular customer.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Made it into the store today with my dad and it's a nice place. Simple layout, very clean, and the staff was knowledgeable and helpful. I'll be going there for plenty of stuff! Goal Zero, Seed Vaults, canning supplies, in Muncie!

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    ::edit:: I was misinformed, there are still quite a few free LifeStraws left that will be passed out tomorrow at the grand opening. Other visitors for the rest of today will receive a free book (however if you mention this post we'll see what we can do ;) )

Last edited:

wildddw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    Huntington
    Thats kool! i gave thirty bucks for that! Any one used these yet? I have tried it at home and it is very hard to get water from it(kind of like a thick thick milkshake)

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I've tried mine and it's exactly as you explain it. I initially bought one around a year ago when you couldn't find them anywhere and lucked out on some random site. I got their discounted price of $27.99 lol.

wildddw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    Huntington
    How are these things not more prevalent? EVERYONE NEEDS DRINKING WATER! for 30 bucks you can guarantee to this! I live in a small town and we get boil water advisories at least once every 5 years! if this happened during a power outage the majority of our town would be SOL.....

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    How are these things not more prevalent? EVERYONE NEEDS DRINKING WATER! for 30 bucks you can guarantee to this! I live in a small town and we get boil water advisories at least once every 5 years! if this happened during a power outage the majority of our town would be SOL.....

No kidding, it's pretty cheap insurance. When there are fist fights over bags of ice, imagine what people will do for water/food. These are probably the same people who would call others "crackpots" for buying preparedness products.

wildddw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    Huntington
    thats ok I will laugh at them when SHTF! I am new to disaster preparedness and this was one of my first purchases for my growing BOB! Actually as I post this, I think I bought this before I bought my BOB lol.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I picked up a Life Straw at the 1500 for $20 as one of the vendor's show specials. My wife isn't really too into prepping, but she chewed me out for not grabbing one for her too.

Top Bottom