• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    That was the most exciting superbowl i have ever seen. Manning's winning drive was awesome and the giants defense kicked Brady's ass :D

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    What a happy guy I am!
    This truly is almost as good as last year.

Win everything right up to the big one and then.........don't.

THUD.

The patriots (I just can't capatalize that word) would have been remembered for a looooong time for the season they had.
    They still will be!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This was a tough one for me as a Pats fan :cool::popcorn2:

My hat goes off to the Giants. They played a great game and Eli really stepped up!

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I'm ok with this. Brace yourself for the outspoken, loudmouth, babies who hate Peyton Manning (even though he had no involvement with this loss).

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm ok with this. Brace yourself for the outspoken, loudmouth, babies who hate Peyton Manning (even though he had no involvement with this loss).

Oh Snap...you introduced Peyton Manning into this giving the haters a fair chance to talk about how much of a baby he is (Irsay is also to blame) in the BS media game that has been going on. I did like the hiding one of his surgical procedures though. I think everyone involved in the contract extension = morons. The fact that he may need more surgeries (even if just for bone spurs but there is talk of possibly another fusion in his future) adds to that even more. It is cute that you're allowed to share your opinion but if others do and their opinions don't match yours, you resort to name calling.

Stay classy.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN

Oh Snap...you introduced Peyton Manning into this giving the haters a fair chance to talk about how much of a baby he is (Irsay is also to blame) in the BS media game that has been going on. I did like the hiding one of his surgical procedures though. I think everyone involved in the contract extension = morons. The fact that he may need more surgeries (even if just for bone spurs but there is talk of possibly another fusion in his future) adds to that even more. It is cute that you're allowed to share your opinion but if others do and their opinions don't match yours, you resort to name calling.

Stay classy.

I rest my case...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I rest my case...

If you think anything I said was being an outspoken, loudmouth, baby...please PM me so I can send you a few boxes of Kleenex because I'm guessing that life is REALLY hard on you. Just a heads up though, you pretty much trolled for a response and I didn't want you to feel like it was a wasted effort. Once again, stay classy.

But hit me up if you need those Kleenex.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    If you think anything I said was being an outspoken, loudmouth, baby...please PM me so I can send you a few boxes of Kleenex because I'm guessing that life is REALLY hard on you. Just a heads up though, you pretty much trolled for a response and I didn't want you to feel like it was a wasted effort. Once again, stay classy.

But hit me up if you need those Kleenex.

PM sent.

Top Bottom