• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm sure they'll start in on the companies who received TARP funds first, but they'll soon be after those who didn't. Ever since they began dubbing the positions of power "czars" I have thought that their reigns will reach beyond the businesses they're already assuming control over.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    They won't be happy until they've got total dependence and control, basically, they want to unionize every industry and job they can get their grubby mits on.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    It is the government within the government. Congress and the Senate have outlived their usefulness to Osamabama, so he created his own Secret Society to rule this country.
    Who has more authority, elected politicians or the appointed Czars.:dunno:

It begs the question: WHY VOTE?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Governor Tarkin: The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us. I have just received word that the Emperor has dissolved the council permanently. The last remnants of the Old Republic have been swept away.
    General Tagge: But that's impossible. How will the Emperor maintain control without the bureaucracy?
    Governor Tarkin: The regional governors now have direct control over their territories. Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station.
    Star Wars (1977)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Yeah, its gone a little past unconstitutional when they create powers that can only be described using words synonymous with "emperor."

YES WE CAN

GPD177

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    This kind of stuff wont stop until some CEO stands up and has a press conference where he tells the government (Obama) in no uncertain terms to go F &*( himself.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This kind of stuff wont stop until some CEO stands up and has a press conference where he tells the government (Obama) in no uncertain terms to go F &*( himself.
    Haven't you heard? Obama has given himself the power to fire CEO's where he sees fit. He did it to GM.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'll stand up and say it!

HEY MR. oBAMATARD and CONGRESS! Go $#%^ YOURSELVES!

There. Try it, you'll feel better! I promise! The Czar's will be the cause of the fall of this economy. Watch.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    I'll stand up and say it!

HEY MR. oBAMATARD and CONGRESS! Go $#%^ YOURSELVES!

There. Try it, you'll feel better! I promise! The Czar's will be the cause of the fall of this economy. Watch.

The Czars will not be the cause of the fall of this economy, they are just the horsemen of the Apocolypse, sent by the Anti-Christ Obamatard. It is going to get ugly quick, my friends. I wish you all the best of luck, and may we all live like free men again some day. I will see you all on the battlefield, and at least we will die as free men. Praise the lord, and pass the ammunition!:ar15:

Top Bottom