Pay it forward for a newb reloader. Evansville area.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • So IN Dude

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Evansville
    Guys, I am looking to help out a newb reloader, or someone interested in hand loading.
    I began reloading with very few tools, press, barely making what I could afford work to make decent ammo.
    I have moved up to a bigger, nicer press. Time to keep this hobby going for those who aren't quite there yet.
    I am offering a lee pro 1000 with many accessories free to whom ever could most use it.
    Anyone near Evansville with interest sent PM
    Pay it forward.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Wow, nice gesture. Just what INGO is supposed to be about! Hopefully they pay it forward as well. Rep inbound.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Guys, I am looking to help out a newb reloader, or someone interested in hand loading.
    I began reloading with very few tools, press, barely making what I could afford work to make decent ammo.
    I have moved up to a bigger, nicer press. Time to keep this hobby going for those who aren't quite there yet.
    I am offering a lee pro 1000 with many accessories free to whom ever could most use it.
    Anyone near Evansville with interest sent PM
    Pay it forward.

Sooooooo...Who was the Lucky recipient?

Sorry but this is kind of like reloadings version of Make-A-Wish! Although not near as heart jerking. I also don't think you can deduct it from your taxes but still VERY COOL!

(If you don't have a winner...that's a lot nicer than my setup)...just saying:dunno::stickpoke::laugh:

I know, I know....I am thank full I have a set up and I have.....some kids on here don't even have a pocket to put a primer in!

Last edited:

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I think that this kind of generosity is why we seem to come together in a "club" or whatever you want to call it.

IN the old days, we "club members" (way away from here and a long time ago, like in Star Wars) set up a kind of lottery, you had to ante up to enter (paid for the prize and supported the range) and the prize was usually kind of amazing/awesome, but there was a caveat. The winner had to give a decent weapon to a new club member AND teach him/her (yeah, even in the '70s we had girls who could shoot your ass off) how to use it.

I hope my fellow Hamilton County-ite will not continue to make light of the fully wholesome organization that the Make-A-Wish Foundation has become.

I never won anything, but I always supported the idea.

This seems more generous.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I think that this kind of generosity is why we seem to come together in a "club" or whatever you want to call it.

IN the old days, we "club members" (way away from here and a long time ago, like in Star Wars) set up a kind of lottery, you had to ante up to enter (paid for the prize and supported the range) and the prize was usually kind of amazing/awesome, but there was a caveat. The winner had to give a decent weapon to a new club member AND teach him/her (yeah, even in the '70s we had girls who could shoot your ass off) how to use it.

I hope my fellow Hamilton County-ite will not continue to make light of the fully wholesome organization that the Make-A-Wish Foundation has become.

I never won anything, but I always supported the idea.

This seems more generous.

I think you took that post wrong? I was not making light of Make-A-Wish? In fact my nephew was one of their recipients for a trip to Disney a few months before he lost the battle with cancer at age five.

I was simply saying that what OP was doing was truly something great and Make-A-Wish was fresh in my mind!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom