• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My dad was asking about paypal the other day and I couldn't remember if you still had the protections of using a credit card, if you paid with paypal. I seem to remember that you don't, because you are not actually paying for the good or service, you are paying paypal, who then pays the person. Anyone know if this is still true?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I hope it's not the fault of PayPal. They make classifieds purchases SO MUCH easier than dealing/dicking with the post office.
    More than once I've considered just not doing classifieds business if the other end doesn't do PayPal.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I hope it's not the fault of PayPal. They make classifieds purchases SO MUCH easier than dealing/dicking with the post office.
    More than once I've considered just not doing classifieds business if the other end doesn't do PayPal.

I'm super careful with my information and my passwords are pretty strong. It's probably going to be them, but they're not going to admit it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm super careful with my information and my passwords are pretty strong. It's probably going to be them, but they're not going to admit it.

My PayPal bank account is the one with the debit card that gets funds added as I make purchases. Going on the blood from a turnip idea, I think I'm only slightly exposed.

Landshark67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Anderson
    Haven't had any PayPal issues but about 5 years ago someone used my ID and credit info to drive out of a Chicago area Chevy dealership with a $76,965 Corvette!

Top Bottom