• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    what other service do you know of that does what they do?
    Just because i use their system, does not mean they have an influence on my beliefs...

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I think I have broke their rules about 80% of the time? as I have used them for gun related accessories.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Although I haven't used ebay in years, I noticed that ebay virtually mandates paypal for payment, yet has changed their firearm policy to be more open, though still not near what a true American company should be. That is why I can't understand paypal being anti-firearm while their parent company ebay realizes that there is money to be made from firearm owners.

And the reason I haven't used ebay is for the above reason. I cannot figure how they could be anti-firearm, force you to use an anti-firearm company for payment, yet allow firearm parts and accessories for sale on their website.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Although I haven't used ebay in years, I noticed that ebay virtually mandates paypal for payment, yet has changed their firearm policy to be more open, though still not near what a true American company should be. That is why I can't understand paypal being anti-firearm while their parent company ebay realizes that there is money to be made from firearm owners.

And the reason I haven't used ebay is for the above reason. I cannot figure how they could be anti-firearm, force you to use an anti-firearm company for payment, yet allow firearm parts and accessories for sale on their website.

A true American company should be allowed to choose how they do business. They should also be allowed to choose who they do business with.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Can't argue that, even if they do violate the constitution.

:dunno:

Their business, their rules.
    It's not a violation of the constitution.
    Same way you dont have a right to free speech in this privately owned forum or the right to carry a gun in my house.

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    While surfing the internet I did notice that PayPal is now accepted at Dicks and Bass Pro shops, is there stance changing.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    While surfing the internet I did notice that PayPal is now accepted at Dicks and Bass Pro shops, is there stance changing.

From Bass Pro Shops......
    This item may not be purchased by using the Pay Pal method of payment. (ammo & Guns.)

Dicks (according to their web sight) you can only purchase gun's & ammo in store only..

Top Bottom