• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's how you drink beer in Germany and England. Cold drinks shock you body's system and isn't processed. Goes right through you. Room temperature water hydrates you better and warm beer gets you drunk faster. Also drinking beer through a straw really gets you drunk.

I know that's their custom, but then again, the Brits also cook the crap out of their beef and have horrible teeth so... I always drank my beer cold and never seemed to have a problem feeling the effects. I've heard the thing about the straw and tried it. Couldn't tell a difference. I do know that room temperature water is better for digestion if you're having it with a meal.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I've always liked imports and microbrews. Awhile back I decided to take a trip across the bottom shelf and see if there was a cheap American adjunct lager I could stand. I struggled through a six pack of PBR, and wasn't impressed. It didn't do anything well. For my money if I'm in the mood for something in that category I'll take a Hamm's or the private label stuff from Big Red Liquors "BRL 72".

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Not a drinker myself, but when my dad used to drink it was PBR.

[video=youtube;4N3iVHxP8FQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3iVHxP8FQ[/video]

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    My first beer was a PBR. (40 years ago) I thought all beers tasted like that. So it was 3 years later before I had another beer (non PBR) Then I learned there was a future for me in beer drinking. And I'm happy to announce that I have become an experienced beer drinker.

Top Bottom