• ...and so much more!
  • Warsaw214

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    20170310_131415.jpg

Tuned for 135 PF and to run reliably!! I did the work for you to run/compete PCC USPSA!!!

Identical lowers, tuned to 135 PF (power factor), built for PCC USPSA Nationals and ran flawlessly!!! The only one in our squad!

Top end with JP comp has 400 rounds through it, Spinta upper, rifle is completely machined from billet $$ (not forged), BCM Ambi Charging Handle, Ambi Safety, Polished Nickel Tuned Trigger 3-4 lbs, Competition bolt release, and tuned buffer kit (SS & Ti Buffer Tuner Kit included 4.2, 5.4, 7.5 oz)

Lower Rifle is identical to upper rifle (less JP comp and PSA upper) and was build as Backup for Nationals. Only Two mags shot through it to test and sight in.

JP comp Rifle $1200 w/o Halosun Optic. Price with Halosun $1400

PSA upper Rifle $1100, no comp, w/o Halosun Optic. Price with JP comp & Halosun $1350

I have interested party's in lowers, so I'm willing to sell uppers separately... PSA Upper $400 and $450 with BCG ambi-charging handle. Spinta Upper $450 and $500 with BCG ambi-charging handle.

These are tuned buffer kits with little felt recoil and designed to last approx. 500,000 cycles... Note that JP buffers say lifetime... but, Lifetime actually means lifetime of their barrels, which is 100,000 rounds

Last edited:
    Top Bottom