• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zero_ek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Alexandria
    Does anyone know when this class will happen again in New Castle. Matt Pierce as the instructor? I'm actually saving ammo specifically for when this class pops back up for this year. Plus I want to make sure I got that weekend off.

FishersCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Fishers
    If he does the classes again, I would highly recommend them. Matt Pierce is a very good instructor. I believe everyone was comfortable and pleased with the instruction- all learned very valuable tools whether a newby or advanced. I don't know if this site is the best way to contact him as I have had delays/problems reaching him in the past through pm's. He will admittedly tell you that he doesn't gather any moss if you know what I mean... If I can find an email address I will post with the mods permission. You may try an email through this site and not necessarily pms.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I also recommend Carbine 1 for anybody looking to take a rifle class as he does a great job teaching and for the money it is an amazing deal!

DesertDoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Hey guys, I assisted Matt with several of his classes last year. I will call him tomorrow and have him post a reply for this thread. I'm not currently sure what schedule he has for classes but hope to see you all there.

Justin

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    Yes, we will be having classes this summer. I will be getting with DesertDoc this weekend to come up with some dates.

Looking forward to see some new and old faces at the range.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yes, we will be having classes this summer. I will be getting with DesertDoc this weekend to come up with some dates.

Looking forward to see some new and old faces at the range.

I'm potentially interested in a rifle class. Apologies, I don't have any info about your classes, etc. Is there somewhere to see descriptions/costs, etc?

Thanks in advance.

DesertDoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2008
    Central Indiana
    You will be fine to take the class without optics. A sling will be important though to allow you to perform some of the drills that will be done. Regarding a shotgun class, I will have to refer that to matt's expertise, i cannot answer that for him. He is the SME. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Justin

Last edited:

FishersCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Fishers
    WebSnyper- You can seach this site for Carbine I and Carbine II for AAR (after action reports) and comments. You will find a very detailed explanation of the prior courses. Matt will supply certificates of training after the classes.

At the Carbine II class, Matt seemed interested in a Shotgun course if enough interest could be mustered. I am hoping for that as well.

Thanks,
    Jeff

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    OK, Justin and I will be seating down Monday to work on classes and dates.

Do any member have in dates and/or pistol or rifle classes they would like to see. Now is the time before we iron everything out.

Top Bottom