• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I have a Q4 SF that I absolutely love and my best friend just purchased a PQP Pro and that thing is awesome. The dynamic trigger is epic and for the price that gun is a steal right now IMHO.

With the LOK Slim Grips it's almost identical to the PDP-F grip honestly , fits my hand very well

dKdzSOv.jpg

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ok… so, I’m an old fart who love’s my HK’s…
    How does Walther stack up against HK for quality and reliability. I‘ve never owned a Walther of any type.
    Durability wise how do they compare?
    Educate me!!!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Ok… so, I’m an old fart who love’s my HK’s…
    How does Walther stack up against HK for quality and reliability. I‘ve never owned a Walther of any type.
    Durability wise how do they compare?
    Educate me!!!
    As good or better. Honestly.

I don't yet own a PDP. I may never just due to the costs involved in putting together a "full kit".

I've definitely recommended them to those looking to get their first handgun for folks that don't want Glock.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    After shooting my buddies Pro SD 4.5" I immediately went seeking for one of my own... It's the only gun I've ever wanted immediately after shooting, without first having the intention getting one anyway.

Popeye Thee Sailor

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 23, 2020
    Morgan Co.
    After shooting my buddies Pro SD 4.5" I immediately went seeking for one of my own... It's the only gun I've ever wanted immediately after shooting, without first having the intention getting one anyway.
    That’s exactly how it went for me! It’s funny I went to the same place he got his and snagged their last one which happened to be the next serial # past his. We got brother pistols lol

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I was being facetious before, but aside from the aesthetics, the PDP might have the best out-of-the-box trigger of any polymer handgun I’ve shot. It’s better than most of the trigger upgrades that I’ve put in other handguns! The sights are just ok and the whole optic plate thing isn’t quite as slick as it could be (most aren’t), but it’s a great gun for the money.

Average0utlaw

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2023
    Griffith
    They're fantastic firearms. Comfortable, reliable, and accurate as can be. My only complaint is the price for extra magazines is a bit high, but still on par with things like the P320 for example. I currently own a PDP Compact 5" w/ a Delta Point Pro as well as a PPQ M2 4".

Top Bottom