• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Porter
    Went there for breakfast today. I'm left-handed, so I OC on my left hip. Evidently, as I walked past the large front window, a boy saw my gun, because as I entered the restaurant, he pointed it out to his dad. Dad got the attention of the waitress next time she came by, and I couldn't overhear the conversation, but nothing happened. Ate my breakfast; chatted with a few people; waitress stopped by several times to refill my coffee; then I paid the bill and went home.

Great experience, and a great little "hole-in-the-wall" restaurant. They have a waitress there who has been there for over 40 years!

Renegade1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Porter
    Went there for breakfast today. I'm left-handed, so I OC on my left hip. Evidently, as I walked past the large front window, a boy saw my gun, because as I entered the restaurant, he pointed it out to his dad. Dad got the attention of the waitress next time she came by, and I couldn't overhear the conversation, but nothing happened. Ate my breakfast; chatted with a few people; waitress stopped by several times to refill my coffee; then I paid the bill and went home.

Great experience, and a great little "hole-in-the-wall" restaurant. They have a waitress there who has been there for over 40 years!

Forgot to mention that when I sat at the booth, I purposely did so in such a way that my Kel Tec PF9 showed to anyone who looked my way.

Top Bottom