• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Not sure where to post this so I started here. I picked up a daisy single shot pellet pistol at a flea market for 10$ It cocks by folding out to the side. Any ideas on value? It doesnt seem like a cheap walmart job. I will try to get a pic up tomorrow. Thanks

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Daisy made a model 117 in the 1980s with a side lever. Sold for around $35 then, about the same as a Crossman Classic.
    It'd be interesting to see what you have, I'm sure there's far more models across the decades with various values, but that one I remember.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I have no idea on the value, but I have to add that my newly-acquired Benjamin pellet rifle has become an everyday shooter.

Cheap and fun.

Enjoy!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The least expensive is the Daisy 717. The most expensive is the Daisy 747. The best, but long discontinued is the Daisy 777. If the air pistol you bought is the 717 and is in decent condition, you didn't get hurt. Daisy carries parts and makes repairs. The big difference in the models are the sights and trigger action. They are all inherently accurate.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The Daisy Avanti 747 Triumph air pistols in .177 caliber can be had for $190.00 new if one shops around. Typically, used air pistols such as this, in top condition, retain slightly less than half their new price. Condition is everything.

Top Bottom