• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KoD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Richmond
    Lol. It wouldn't be as funny if my three year old son didn't just recover from having his sliced from scrotum to tip. He recovered fast!

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    And truthfully, this guy should be happy for whoever spun up this story. He hit the bar with his shins, knees, thighs, and forearm, but it was his junk that knocked it down? Sure.

KoD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Richmond
    He had to be recircumcised and have his meatus opened because it was strictured and his urethra was pulling to the outside. My oldest son's circumcision was awful too. Idk why these docs can't get it right but the surgery was MUCH more involved than I could have imagined. But he was a champ about it!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    And truthfully, this guy should be happy for whoever spun up this story. He hit the bar with his shins, knees, thighs, and forearm, but it was his junk that knocked it down? Sure.
    Seemed to me that he all around just flubbed it. If the appendage in question hadn't hit it his arm still would have knocked it off.

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    He had to be recircumcised and have his meatus opened because it was strictured and his urethra was pulling to the outside. My oldest son's circumcision was awful too. Idk why these docs can't get it right but the surgery was MUCH more involved than I could have imagined. But he was a champ about it!

Oh ok, I thought there was some horrible accident involved. Glad he's good.

KoD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Richmond
    Oh ok, I thought there was some horrible accident involved. Glad he's good.
    Oh I would never forgive myself if there were! He did open his incision up by getting on a bike at his dad's house when he wasn't supposed to! It was horrid!

Top Bottom