Penn Jillette gets assaulted at Airport.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Sometimes being a celebrity has it's good side, especially when it is used like Mr. Jillette for the true public good.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    "The cop, the voice of sanity says, 'What's wrong with you people? You can't just grab a guy's crank without his permission.'"

Classic!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    He's the kind of guy that could tell you 'you're fired', and you would shake his hand, and thank him for it. ;)

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    That is the first I have heard of him. Maybe I need to get out a little more.;)

You can watch their show on Netflix. It is called Bull:poop:. It originally aired on Showtime...at night...so it's of the non-family genre, but explores a lot of topics & shows you why, at least they believe, they are BS.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    That is the first I have heard of him. Maybe I need to get out a little more.;)

They are primarily illusionists, but they venture out into all sorts of entertainment these days. And Penn is very committed libertarian. (I assume Teller is, too, but he rarely speaks.)

My favorite short clip of them contains some NSWF language:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GNu7ldL1LM]YouTube - Penn & Teller on the 2nd Amendment[/ame]

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My wife and I watch their show religiously. We saw their show in Vegas a couple weeks ago when we took a trip their, good show.

They have a great way to put things into perspective.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I recommend their shows. They can be seen on YouTube and really make some good points.

The thing is, I think they leave room for you to disagree. They primarily just point out the facts, make the people that disagree with them look silly and tell you what their opinion is.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i love how the rep is trying to get Penn's itinerary to make his flights go well. She doesnt get it. its about americas freedom as a whole. not just him. people have to stick together.

"oh ok, you will make ME happy? well then i will drop the charges"

Top Bottom