• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    "Happy Pill"? Not sure if I understand what I read, but it blocks the receptors and fools your body into producing more endorphins?:dunno: Am I correct?

Happy Pill ?? You are asking or insinuating one gets high from this medication? No it has no psycho pharmacological effect other than improving mood. Refractory depression can be banished with its use.

Happy as in finally enjoying a quality of life otherwise seen as unattainable? Yes.

Your summation that endorphins are increased is correct. Understanding the key importance endorphines play in modulating the immune system is critical for a clinical understanding.

The links I provided are authored to allow a lay person to understand the benefits, limitations and amazing results of LDN. Other than my on personal use and the fact that I am alive today, I can offer little more than answering questions or concerns not available on line and this isn't the forum for that.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Happy Pill ?? You are asking or insinuating one gets high from this medication? No it has no psycho pharmacological effect other than improving mood. Refractory depression can be banished with its use.

Happy as in finally enjoying a quality of life otherwise seen as unattainable? Yes.

Your summation that endorphins are increased is correct. Understanding the key importance endorphines play in modulating the immune system is critical for a clinical understanding.

The links I provided are authored to allow a lay person to understand the benefits, limitations and amazing results of LDN. Other than my on personal use and the fact that I am alive today, I can offer little more than answering questions or concerns not available on line and this isn't the forum for that.
    Happy is an improved mood
    An improved mood is caused by LPN

Therfore LPN = happy pill...
    btw, no insinuation of "getting high", I was merely trying to allude to possible psychosomatic results from the altered mood and possible positive thought brought by the improved mood.:cool:

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Happy is an improved mood
    An improved mood is caused by LPN

Therfore LPN = happy pill...
    btw, no insinuation of "getting high", I was merely trying to allude to possible psychosomatic results from the altered mood and possible positive thought brought by the improved mood.:cool:

:yesway: You got it! Anyone intrigued and looking for a more intimate forum involving detailed anecdotal experiences and results using LDN is asked to request permission for membership in the private Facebook page " https://www.facebook.com/groups/GotEndorphins/ ". They have a Documents section Big Pharma should be terrified about.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom