• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Indy Gun show is nuts on there used gun pricing as well. Never go to a major citys gun show they suck. :twocents:

Depends. If you look around you can usually find deals. Don't get me wrong, the deals to no deals is very low, but can be found. I laugh when I go to the show at the Indy National Guard Armory, or the show in Wanamaker, cause the vast majority of things for sale are way over priced. Sorry, but everyone has a smartphone and it's easy to bring up GunWatcher or something similar to show how out of line the pricing is.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Depends. If you look around you can usually find deals. Don't get me wrong, the deals to no deals is very low, but can be found. I laugh when I go to the show at the Indy National Guard Armory, or the show in Wanamaker, cause the vast majority of things for sale are way over priced. Sorry, but everyone has a smartphone and it's easy to bring up GunWatcher or something similar to show how out of line the pricing is.
    You do wonder how ignorant people are. I saw a CZ P10c for more than MSRP at the last show in Shipshewana. There were a couple others at the same show for the MSRP.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You do wonder how ignorant people are. I saw a CZ P10c for more than MSRP at the last show in Shipshewana. There were a couple others at the same show for the MSRP.

I make a game of it sometimes trying to find a seller with a gun going for the highest above what it should cost... :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yup, not the time to sell unless you absolutely have to. I have several that don't get the love they deserve, but I'm not giving them away for what they would bring right now.

None of mine are base level rifles. Good parts. Run like machines. I would be lucky to get half my investment.
    Guess I will just have to bring them to the spring gathering and let all you miscreants have your way with them.................:ingo:

Top Bottom