• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I was going to post that the other day but it wouldn't load, so I posted bad album covers instead.

I don't like going to walmart anyway and knowing that it attracts people like that scares me.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Haha, that's some funny stuff...

The only picture that didn't load for me was the last one...The caption said something about an old man with "supple breast implants," so I saw everything I needed to see.:):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Several years back I saw a "goth" group at Wally World and there was a "couple" that stood out to me...It was a skinny, petite girl holding a leash that was attacked to a collar around her substantially taller, but almost as skinny counterpart that was wearing one of those tight, mesh football jerseys with leather pants that had zippers and spikes on them.

I was in my early twenties, but I am glad I was "mature" enough to keep the laugher and comments in my head, because they were running rampant. :laugh:

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I worked at a Wal-mart store back in high school. I saw alot of those people. Of course no matter what they looked like it always seemed about half of them never took showers. :puke:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Back in the day I worked at a wally world on 3rd shift...now thats when all the crazy people come out! I was always amazed at the amount of young kids that would be in the store at like 3am..Im talking 3,4,5 years old...what kind of parent drags there kids out at that time?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Back in the day I worked at a wally world on 3rd shift...now thats when all the crazy people come out! I was always amazed at the amount of young kids that would be in the store at like 3am..Im talking 3,4,5 years old...what kind of parent drags there kids out at that time?

I worked there too. A long time ago. there are some strange mo fo's that shop in the late night.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    W
    T
    F
    ?

53.jpg

Top Bottom