• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The timing is interesting, with all the anti's all in a tizzy about allowing guns in parks being stupid, because our parks are so safe... :n00b:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    wow, I didn't know there was a "no guns" policy on the Monon to begin with :dunno:
    From Carmel down through Indy. Carmel parks was always surprising to me, being that it's supposedly a gop bastion. Guess their monument building mayor has more than a bit of the lefty gene in him. Indy never surprised me.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    From Carmel down through Indy. Carmel parks was always surprising to me, being that it's supposedly a gop bastion. Guess their monument building mayor has more than a bit of the lefty gene in him. Indy never surprised me.

Is there a sign on the trail indicating the border? :dunno: That could be useful information.

benkrebs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Pertains to ALL Indianapolis City Parks.

For a few more days...

-J-
    What about other local parks? I know that the sign at Washington Township Park says no firearms...If no one has the answer I'll just look at the bill. Another thought, there is a park outside Avon Town hall. Would I be able to carry there as well?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    What about other local parks? I know that the sign at Washington Township Park says no firearms...If no one has the answer I'll just look at the bill. Another thought, there is a park outside Avon Town hall. Would I be able to carry there as well?
    All those park signs that tout no firearms will be rendered moot come July 1st. We'll be good to go.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    after July 1st the bill would preempt any park ban in any city in Indiana

Top Bottom