• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeftyLefty39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Post your pet pictures here...I'm petless at the time and just curious to see what everybody around Indiana has for pets...if folks respond i'm sure we'll get some interesting pictures...why not :dunno:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Katie the Corgi...

IMG_9681-1.jpg

IMG_9679.jpg

She's NOT FAT, she has broad shoulders and is sitting funny.... :)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think we have another thread like this floating around here... but...

This is our little girl, Brisbane
    27zlzit.jpg

And our little boy, Sydney:
    23r61s4.jpg

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nice......I used to have a couple of sugar glider's........which then turned into a couple more when they had babies. They are fun pets.

She is more friendly than he is which is quite the opposite of what we were told would happen. He is so over protective of her though which is hysterical. It makes her mad though so you here her hissing at him a lot. She'll try to crawl out of her pouch and he will us his hand and pull her back in (often by her head). The other day I was trying to get her to come out. She was getting there but he grabbed her tail and tried to pull her back in. She turned around and hissed at him. It was funny yet I felt bad for her.. hehehe

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    She is more friendly than he is which is quite the opposite of what we were told would happen. He is so over protective of her though which is hysterical. It makes her mad though so you here her hissing at him a lot. She'll try to crawl out of her pouch and he will us his hand and pull her back in (often by her head). The other day I was trying to get her to come out. She was getting there but he grabbed her tail and tried to pull her back in. She turned around and hissed at him. It was funny yet I felt bad for her.. hehehe

Yeah, our male was a bit more relaxed then our female. They were both fairly tame though. They had other animals to compete with at the time....parrots, hedgehogs,turtles, etc....we had a friggin' zoo lol. Our female (casey) used to attack our siberian husky......glide off the cage and ride her around the room.... :):

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    Here's Woody with his bowtie on before my wedding. Not sure on his mixture, I suspect mostly spaniel, but mom calls him one of a kind. He was featured on the WTWO morning news around eleven years ago.

n100000098149160_885.jpg

Top Bottom