• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Alright, alright....I'll back it down to law school theoretical where things like actually gathering the evidence to support the charges is irrelevant.

If they can determine who made the doctored recording and that they intended to have it reported to law enforcement then that ​may be a crime. Also IF there is evidence that can prove that a specific person at PETA knew that the video was portraying the situation in a false light when they reported it, then that may​ be a crime also.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Alright, alright....I'll back it down to law school theoretical where things like actually gathering the evidence to support the charges is irrelevant.

If they can determine who made the doctored recording and that they intended to have it reported to law enforcement then that is a crime. Also IF there is evidence that can prove that a specific person at PETA knew that the video was portraying the situation in a false light when they reported it, then that may​ be a crime also.

Theres them fancy lawyer words, I feel like the world is right again. Thank you :D

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Seeing as how PETA, and leftists in general, promote policies that would radically lower food production, both animal and plant based, I would say they value animals far above humans.
    back before the hamas coup in gaza, fatah/pal.auth. sent a donkey loaded with explosives to wander over to a border check point. The Israeli soldiers sized up the situation and shot the donkey. newkirk then sent a letter to arafat, sympathizing with his agenda of killing Jews but asked him not to endanger anymore animals.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Typical liberal horse ****. When they finally get smacked in the face with the reality that none of their beliefs are based on facts they begin to make **** up to fit their imagination. It is a mental disorder based on an acute weakness of the mind.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    How do you prosecute an anonymous source and how do you prove PETA new it was a false when they passed it on?

I would say that once it was discovered that the video had been doctored and the people making the video were trespassing, law enforcement should have widened the investigation to PETA. Specifically, they should have executed a warrant to review PETA's various communications (email, etc.). This may have revealed that PETA was instrumental in the frame-up operation against the farmer. At a minimum, it may have led to the identification of the "anonymous" video maker(s) who then should have been prosecuted.

This scum is trying to ruin people's lives. Law enforcement and prosecutors need to take that more seriously and go after the perps.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I would say that once it was discovered that the video had been doctored and the people making the video were trespassing, law enforcement should have widened the investigation to PETA. Specifically, they should have executed a warrant to review PETA's various communications (email, etc.). This may have revealed that PETA was instrumental in the frame-up operation against the farmer. At a minimum, it may have led to the identification of the "anonymous" video maker(s) who then should have been prosecuted.

This scum is trying to ruin people's lives. Law enforcement and prosecutors need to take that more seriously and go after the perps.

Sure they could have...but all this for a B misdemeanor false informing?

The farmer can sue for defamation if he wants to.

Top Bottom