• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    May also want to see the Bills in this Indiana General Assembly that will legalize but heavily restrict it's sale for human consumption.

Legalizes sale but cannot be resold after retail sale and is heavily restricted. Restricts sale of raw milk for "pet food" purposes to same regulations as those for the human consumption.
    Indiana General Assembly

Legalizes "cost-sharing" of a cow and things of similar nature. Also allows raw milk to be given to people but it sounds like no money can change hands... you have to own part of the cow and pay for part of its feed to acquire raw-milk unless the milk is a gift.
    Indiana General Assembly

I suggest maybe instead of signing a petition that probably won't do much good, you call your state congressman and tell them what you think about these bills that are already in the works.

MetalMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Howard County
    I grew up drinking raw whole milk from our Amish neighbors milk cows until they were told to stop selling to anyone but the dairy. We would buy it every other day in glass quart jars and it was delicious! My brother-in-law is doing some bartering with free range chicken eggs now, so maybe this will allow for a little wholesome goodness in my refridgerator.

Top Bottom