• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tobi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Does anyone have any suggestions for pheaseant hunting farms in central/northern Indiana?

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Ill have to look up the name but there's one in North Liberty on Shively rd. Its a put and take place and I'm sure you need reservations. ****Just looked and I cannot find it in the phone book. Its been awhile since I've driven past it but I'm sure its still open,it butts up to my cousins property and I hear shooting coming from over there all the time.*** If you PM me Ill tell you the guys name I don't want to throw it out on the web in case he's not doing it anymore

Last edited:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Sorry Tim but Backwoods is defiantly not it. Its 1/4 mile from where Shivley dead ends on Sycamore rd, I lived about a 1/2 mile from there from 1968 till 1980 so I know its not Bremen. Its in North Liberty. I think they opened mid to late 90's

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I can't remember the name of it, but there used to be a club between Winamac and Francisville that raised birds for release on their hunt property. FWIW.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Didn't see your post immediately above mine Red. Yeah, I have no idea what place you're talking about now. Plus side is that in searching for it I think I found a place in Lakeville.

Driller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Noblesville
    I have hunted at Royal Flush, it is over in Rockville. It is a little bit of a drive buy they have great birds, great fields and I have never had a bad experience. The price is pretty average. I think they have a website if you want to search for it.

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    There is a nice place on the Northeast side of Granger right on the Elkhart line owned by a fella named Tim H, I can give you his number if anyone wants it just send a PM and I'll reply with his information.

Nice property to hunt and the birds are top notch, very competitive prices compared to the few other's in the area.

met eng gun nut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You're thinking Backwoods Preserve. I've been toying with doing a bird shoot there myself.

Upland Game Bird Hunting

Tim
    I would recommend that if you go to backwoods make sure to have the morning hunt if you plan to use the dog and "guide" I went this year and I was glad we brought or own dogs because the guide's dog was following in the footsteps of the guide the majority of the hunt!!

Top Bottom