• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Game Stops are frequent targets for robberies. Cash and game systems are the usual targets.

https://www.odmp.org/officer/22401-police-officer-robert-wilson-iii

The officer moved away from patrons in the store and immediately engaged. Apparently about 50 rounds were fired between the 3. The officer continued to fire after being hit.

Philadelphia Officer Slain at GameStop Wanted to Reward Son for Good Grades | NBC 10 Philadelphia

This shows the importance of training, the ingrained ability to act on instinct, and the will to keep fighting even when injured.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    One had six arrests, and was on parole, and the other had two arrests.....

WHAT a WASTE .....

I am sure, that they were just turning their lives around .....

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Such a sad story, I have a lot of respect for the man. I will try to pray for his family and friends as well as his partner. Sad to see such a thing with guys that were obviously criminals and using weapons bought illegally.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    R.I.P. Officer Robert Wilson III. Thank you for your service, and your ultimate sacrifice. You will not be forgotten. :patriot:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    What's with these punks these days? Do they think they're invincible? They take on cops and don't seem to think about the consequences. Maybe they saw officer Wilson and weren't worried. The badge doesn't seem to be worth much any more. I'm truly sorry both of them left the store alive. God bless Officer Wilson. No greater love hath a man than to lay down his life for another. He is most certainly resting in Jesus' arms now.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What's with these punks these days? Do they think they're invincible? They take on cops and don't seem to think about the consequences. Maybe they saw officer Wilson and weren't worried. The badge doesn't seem to be worth much any more. I'm truly sorry both of them left the store alive. God bless Officer Wilson. No greater love hath a man than to lay down his life for another. He is most certainly resting in Jesus' arms now.

Forethought usually isn't the violent criminals' strong suit.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thoughts and prayers with Officer Wilson's family and friends.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Godspeed Officer Wilson. Whatever that tertiary growth is on Hipps' forehead would make a nice entry point for some hot lead. I was busy this week and missed the violent protests that must have occurred and the promise of a proper US DOJ investigation into this discriminatory act. Someone please post some video of that. Oh, wait.....nevermind.

The world would be a better place if every Gamestop robbery ended this way: http://www.wthr.com/story/26822322/2014/10/18/police-confirm-shooting-on-citys-south-side

Last edited:
    Top Bottom