• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've been trying to get through to the shop for 2 days now, and get a busy signal every time. Is it just that busy, or is there a problem with the phone line?

bbr1121

Plinker
    Jul 8, 2011
    murca
    It really has been that busy. Since last Saturday, we have had a constant flow of 4473's to call in to nics and we only had one phone line at the time. You're not the only one to experience difficulties getting through. I will cure the problem tmrw by using our fax line to call in the nics checks in order to free up the main line for incoming calls. Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused you. Merry Christmas, hope to see you in the shop soon. -matt Ps we will be open tmrw on Christmas eve from 11-4. Closed Christmas. Normal hours resume Wednesday.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It really has been that busy. Since last Saturday, we have had a constant flow of 4473's to call in to nics and we only had one phone line at the time. You're not the only one to experience difficulties getting through. I will cure the problem tmrw by using our fax line to call in the nics checks in order to free up the main line for incoming calls. Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused you. Merry Christmas, hope to see you in the shop soon. -matt Ps we will be open tmrw on Christmas eve from 11-4. Closed Christmas. Normal hours resume Wednesday.
    Thanks Matt! Busy is good! Hopefully you will be seeing me today if UPS delivers my transfer there before you close. :D I was able to get through on the phone yesterday afternoon and heard what the hours will be today.

Top Bottom