• ...and so much more!
  • Ejedmo5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    All,
    Recently I purchased an SU-16 that had a 6-24x bushnell on it that I primarily wanted for another gun. As this gun didn't come with its rear iron sights I purchased the Sigtac 3x prismatic scope for it. Not realizing that the scope was made for a weaver rail and the SU-16 has a picatinny rail as part of the reciever... it is to my understanding that in most cases weaver accessories should fit on picatinny rails, but in this case it doesn't.

So that brings me to my question does anyone know of any risers or adapters to go from one to the other? I've looked with no luck this far.

Thanks,
    Eric

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Hi Eric and WELCOME!!!!!!!!! I have several accessories that fit on both rails. Try removing the nut that clamps it to the rail, remove the clamp and turn it 180°. Reinstall and see if it will tighten up on the rail. Good Luck!:ingo:

Ejedmo5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I'll take some pictures when I'm home but turning it 180 wouldn't make any difference it's the spacing between the bars that go between the slots that is causing the problem with both bars installed it won't go on, if I knock out one of the bars it will but I worry about it holding zero.

Top Bottom