• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have been wanting a compact 9mm for a while now. I bought the last one from Acme Sports for $265 plus tax. I'm hoping to get it to the range this weekend.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Kel-TecRU240.jpg

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the new gun. My oldest son has a PF9 and loves it. The recoil is not as bad as some make it out to be. It probably won't be your favorite gun to put a hundred rounds through on a lazy afternoon at the range, but it will be fun to shoot.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Congrats on the new gun. My oldest son has a PF9 and loves it. The recoil is not as bad as some make it out to be. It probably won't be your favorite gun to put a hundred rounds through on a lazy afternoon at the range, but it will be fun to shoot.

I defiantly do not see it as a fun gun. I'll only shoot it enough to stay profecient. It will be nice though, not having to pack around a full size pistol all of the time.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I always like pistols in that color....guess they just look like all business. Deb and I are hoping to get to Atterbury this Sun., if the weather holds. Might we see you shooting that thing in the pistol lanes?

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    I think you made a very wise choice.......I have a Kel-Tec p3at and it has been great......my main gun is a G19 so I think a PF9 might be a better choice. Let us know how it works at the range.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I always like pistols in that color....guess they just look like all business. Deb and I are hoping to get to Atterbury this Sun., if the weather holds. Might we see you shooting that thing in the pistol lanes?

That's when I plan on going, if like you said, the weather holds. I'll probably also take my FNP9 and maybe my Buckmark.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Congrats on the PF-9. They are great guns, and you got yours at a steal of a price.

Gabby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Ellettsville
    My PF9 isn't that much fun to shoot. But it is a very good CCW. And that's why I bought it. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine. :)

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I had a P11 and wish I wouldn't have traded it away. May pick up another one as well - this 22 conversion sounds like an interesting opportunity.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Congrats on the PF-9. They are great guns, and you got yours at a steal of a price.

Why is that a steal?

Seriously, I'm asking because I want one and Buds had the OD green one with a blue slide at $232. CDNN has the billfold brown model at $219.

Was this one a Parkerized slide?

I'm trying to figure out what a good price is to buy one local? Or at the show?

Thanks,

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Why is that a steal?

Seriously, I'm asking because I want one and Buds had the OD green one with a blue slide at $232. CDNN has the billfold brown model at $219.

Was this one a Parkerized slide?

I'm trying to figure out what a good price is to buy one local? Or at the show?

Thanks,

I was quoted at 220 by a local ffl and that was out the door cash price.

Top Bottom