• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    Bought an Izula at the Boonville Gunshow today. Thought I would paracord wrap the handle, maybe make some scales. Any thoughts? I think I am really going to like this knife.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have got to get one of these, but I don't want to wait until the next gun show. I know I can order one, but is there a place in Indy that carries them?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I have got to get one of these, but I don't want to wait until the next gun show. I know I can order one, but is there a place in Indy that carries them?

Contact Knife Lady on this forum. She is an esee dealer and always has izula and izula 2s in stock. She's in greenfield and will work with you on meeting up.

I do love the izula, but the izula 2 is outstanding. My favorite is the 3 mil but the 4 is awesome too. Well, so is the 6. I get a lot of use out of my junglas too. Damn, it's so hard to pick a favorite. :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

We are a direct ESEE dealers and live in the Greenfield area. I'd be more than willing to meet you on the east side of Indy or MT. Comfort for a FTF. PM me if you know exactly what you want or have any questions.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Contact Knife Lady on this forum. She is an esee dealer and always has izula and izula 2s in stock. She's in greenfield and will work with you on meeting up.

I do love the izula, but the izula 2 is outstanding. My favorite is the 3 mil but the 4 is awesome too. Well, so is the 6. I get a lot of use out of my junglas too. Damn, it's so hard to pick a favorite. :D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to buckstopshere again

You know, I was just looking at the Izula 2 online. It will be a tough decision. Thanks for the tip!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    You know, I was just looking at the Izula 2 online. It will be a tough decision. Thanks for the tip!

No problem. Just ask Brad or Sheila to bring them both.

I bought my 10 yo daughter her first esee at the gun show from Sheila. She chose the izula 2 in grey and wanted to immediately trade her new green scales for my black dyed scales. So, I traded her but taught her the next day how to dye scales for her future esee knives.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    And so it begins........... You will be buying more ESEEs!

Brad and the Knife Lady ROCK! Great deals on ESEEs and other steel!

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Dang, you guys rock! I've been a member of INGO for two months...already spend a lot of money and have a wish list that goes from here to Antarctica! I know that I will have an ESEE within two weeks!

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Welcome to the addiction :D

ESEE's aren't addictive. At least that's what I keep telling myself......

23h674l.jpg

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Update: It looks as if I will have my first ESEE on Monday...thanks to Brad and others on the site. At this point, I think I will be going with the Izula 2. Can't wait to brag about it!

DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    I will be getting another at the Evansville Armory show tomorrow. Same guy I bought the other from. The Boonville show was OK but a little off.

Top Bottom